Guest Blogger- Cody

On the first day of term 3 I started Killara Primary School with my brother Ayden.

We both have enjoyed our new school this term. We have got to do so many new things.

I went on my first camp to Allambee. We went on the giant swing and rock climbing and the vertical challenge and the low ropes course and the flying fox and at night we went for a reflective walk. 

Then at night we had a camp fire and we sat on the logs. We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights.

I really enjoyed my first camp it was so much fun.

Also in term 3 we had book week where everybody got to dress up as a book character. My brother and I dressed up as minions. There were so many good costumes that students wore.

There also was a book fair where we could purchase books. And the book I choose was the 52 story treehouse and I finished the whole book and it was really funny and cool.

Last week our school had the Community Walkathon and it was on the 10th of September.

The walkathon was so much fun.

My mum and my brother Harley also came on the walk and it was really fun how we all walked together around the school. Then after the walk, all the grades sat down on the basketball courts and we all had a sausage sizzle and a drink. We all got a bouncy ball for doing the walkathon.

I hope next year I can do more laps.

Written by Cody